Monday, May 24, 2004

The day when the Boss is away...

...so are most of us. This morning, after she set up her gels, M, the lab technician, asked me if I could take pictures of the gels for her, because "she will be away for a couple of hours". "Sure I can", I gladly said.

She never came back.

That was 10:00 am. Now it's 3 pm. The lab is practically empty. I am the only one in the lab, NOT doing my experiments. F and X, the other two grads, are probably in the gym.

I am going there too, in half an hour. It will be my first time in gym. I am not even sure where the gym is. Believe it or not, I have been here for 4 years, paying the student activity fee for 8 semesters, and NEVER been to the gym! My friends in Economy Department finally convinced me that this is the biggest waste of my investment, even bigger than my frequently-broken second-handed TOYOTA CAMRY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home