Thursday, June 10, 2004

I Need A Break

I have been in this "zero productivity" phase lately, partly because my boss is away again (yeah!), partly because my experiments suck. No positive results for a while now, which makes me really frustrated. Besides, I feel very sleepy around 4 pm. This is rare.

I think I need a break from work. Last summer I took a 2-week vacation to California and Las Vegas and that was so much fun! Most memorable things:

the music fountain in Las Vegas:


Dante's Point in the Death Valley:


the sea beside the No.1 highway from San Francisco to LA:


and the Back to the Future + Shrek 3D in Universal Studio:


Wish I could go back again!

Oh, a little story about the radio war.

Today, when I came back from my lunch break (which lasted for about 2 hours), no one was in the lab. I change the radio station to Classic FM, and surfed the internet for a while. Then I got sleepy. My eyes kept closing. So I laid my head on the desk and napped a little bit. When I woke up, F had come back and naturally, the radio had been changed to "93Q, the top hit music station!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home