Sunday, May 29, 2005

Perfect Weather!

After several weeks of miserable, rainy weather, we finally had a warm, sunny Sunday.

Blue sky, cool breeze. Perfect.

I sat in the lab, feeling happy. The experiment that had failed me several times seemed be working, too.

The boss came in. As a part of the usual greetings, I said:

"Perfect weather out there."

He looked at the tree shadows outside the lab window and nodded,

"Yes. Just perfect."

Then he looked at me and said:

"Then why are we here?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. It is a good question.
I just (it means 40 days ago this time)finished my trip in Belgium and Holland. It was a nice trip and tired. I had to carry 13 kg bag with me all day long. But I was lucky too bring a small tripod this time.
The summer is coming. Our department is supposed to have a BBQ this Wed. I wish it will be a nice day, although now it is cold like in Spring.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home