Thursday, October 07, 2004

Man's Best Friend

Today my boss asked me jokingly:"So you are still going home?"

I said:"Of course."

He said:"Then I guess I have to find someone else to take care of my Molly and the cats when we go to Kentucky this Christmas."

Oh. That was good news.

Not that I don't like Molly. I do like her. But everytime my boss's family went away for vacation, she always thought she was abandoned by them. You should just look at her sad eyes. They broke my heart.

So I was glad I didn't have to face those eyes again.

Going home during Christmas=No pet sitting. I made a quick mental note.

But my boss continued:"This reminds me: are you going to be around next weekend? We are going to Boston next Friday to visit my son. Parents' weekend, you know. Maybe you can take care of Molly and the cats if you are free?"

Oh. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home