Thursday, November 04, 2004

Good Fear

The Genetics Lab is split into two parts. My boss teaches the first half. Dr. H the second.

My boss is ultra nice. Professor H is the opposite.

After he took over the lab, you often hear him yelling:

"This class is ridiculous! Do you have the foggist idea of what you are doing?"

Sometimes even I feel a little embarrassed.

Today, I came in the lab a little bit earlier than usual. As I was wiping the rain drops off my glasses with a Kimwipe, the girl, who thought I was an idiot, rushed to me and said:

"OK. I just wanna make sure what we are doing today before Dr. H comes in. I am so scared of asking him any question."

I looked at other students. They all looked at me, solemnly but eagerly nodding their heads.

I suddently became popular!

Who says fear is a bad thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home