Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My New Toy!

My digital camera arrived today! It's so cool! I already feel like a photographer! And yet it is quite complicated, too. There is a lot of options to play with. I will experiment with them in the future.

Looking around myself, I found I have bought quite a few gadgets during the last several months:

  • a Sony 27" FD Trinitron® WEGA® Flat-Screen TV(quite a luxury item)

  • an iPAQ 1945 PocketPC(I'm loving it!)

  • a SonyEricsson T616 cell phone+Cingular (ditched my regular phone service)

  • a Jabra bluebooth headset

  • a Compaq Presario PC with 15" flat panel monitor(yeah!) Ditched my old Dell.


  • And now, a brand new member of my gadgets family, Konica Minolta Dimage Z1 DC.

    Do these gadgets make me happier than before? Well, I don't know. What I know is, they make my life more convenient and more enjoyable. Aren't convenience and enjoyableness parts of happiness? If so, then YES, they make me happier. And YES, money can buy happiness. And YES, I am becoming a material boy.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home