Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Devil Within

Last night I had the weirdest dream.

It began with a strange visitor in my house. When he walked from the dark doorway into the bright living room, I found he was actually a white rabbit with a brown hat on his head. He walked out of my living room and quickly disappeared into some other rooms. As he was walking, some kind of liquid dripped from his ears, like spores flew out of white fungi branches. When the liquid drops touched the floor, they became alive and I somehow realized they were liquid monsters and going to kill me. So I quickly plugged in an electric iron and before they attacked me, I pressed the hot iron onto their bodies. They sizzled, or screamed. White steam came out of their rapidly shrinking bodies. One by one they were killed this way.

But then the monster rabbit showed up from nowhere. I grappled with him. I pressed the electric iron on his body. He also vaporized and turned into steam. The only thing left of him was his T-shirt, now very flattened. Exhausted, I collapsed onto the floor. But to my horror, the rabbit materilized out of the thin air and in a second he was standing in front of me again!

He stared at me with his red eyes and said:

"You can't kill me. I am the devil within your heart."

I woke up at this very moment.

It was 4:25 am.

Unable to decipher the meaning of the dream, I decided to go to the bathroom.

On my way back, I checked my email. I just couldn't help it.

There was one new message. I replied it.

Oh, how I am sickly addicted to the internet!

Maybe that is the devil within my heart, the internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home